Interested in private classes? Please email Sydney to discuss the possibilities!
Option 1: Paint and Sip Classes (1.5 hours of guided paint lessons)
- You can go a couple directions! A girls night out, a date night, a double date night, or a group friend hang!
- No artistic skills are needed, just a ‘can do’ attitude to let the creative and wine juices flow!
- All of the painting materials are included and set up upon your arrival.
Here’s the pricing and what’s included breakdown!
Pricing for group of:
- 1- 2 people $85 each person
- 3 people $75 each person
- 4-6 people $65 each person
This price includes: 1.5 hours of guided paint lessons, medium-small size canvas, basic level 1 acrylic paint, assortment of paint brushes and a personal easel. If you choose to BYOB, glasses will be provided.
Option 2: A Painting Series
What is a painting series? A painting series is a unified, cohesive body of work that employs the same technique, subject, or palette throughout multiple works. Creating your own series can be an excellent way to improve your skills and explore a particular theme or style in greater detail.
- No artistic skills are needed, just a ‘can do’ attitude to learn, explore and appreciate the creative process.
- Materials include: Basic, level 1 acrylic paint colors (ROYGBIV) will be provided to get started. However, if you're looking to take a deeper dive into learning the craft, I recommend purchasing your own supplies. Don't be afraid to step outside the box when picking paint colors - in addition to the basics, find ones that excite you!
- These can be found at your local craft stores (Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Blick, Cheap Joes or Jerry's Artarama.
- Decide what you want to paint. This is YOUR time to create and paint whatever your heart desires. This could be abstract, landscape, still life, animal, painting from a picture. Whatever it is, I will be guiding the process in a fun explorative way! Sharing tips, tricks and technique along the way!
Pricing for private sessions:
- $60/hour- ** 2 hour sessions recommend (at least starting out).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on instagram with any questions or to book!